Monday, December 14, 2009
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
- First of all, and I think everyone knows this, but Jamon is a very hard worker. No matter what the job, he puts everything into it. Whether its working at a place he doesn't like or sweeping the kitchen floor (yes, he does it better than me).
- Jamon makes me laugh everyday, especially when he dances:) The best is one he gets laughing and he does that silent laugh and he starts crying. Funny movies and Josh are usually the only ones that bring that on.
- One thing I love about Jamon is how he loves learning about new things. Music, history, the gospel, anything. Since we've been married he has picked up on so many hobbies and has gotten even better at the ones he already knows. I love how ambitious he is when it comes to trying new things. That something I hope he passes on to our kids.
- Jamon is also super thoughtful. Don't get me wrong, he has his guy moments but there are little things he does that make me feel so special. On day when he knows I have been busy, he cleans the house for me. He also loves buying books for me. When I was reading the twilight books, he would see that I finished one and by the next day he would surprise me with the next one. Same with the Davinci Code series. He knows we don't have the money for it but he does it anyways. I don't think he knows how much that means to me.
- He is always willing to do his church callings. He just got put in as the sunday school teacher for the 12-13 year olds. I can't tell you how excited he is.
- Jamon is the best dad!! Jamon coming home from work is the highlight of Keegan's day. He takes Keegan skateboarding (that's what we are actually doing today), lets him help wash the car, they watch football together, they run errands together when I have to work and Jamon loves taking him to get lunch (when I'm not aroung to tell him we can't afford it).
I know I am kind of rambling on but this is kind of my birthday goft to him. He bought himself a gift and he doesnt really eat breakfast so I can't make him anything. Instead, I just wanted to make sure everyone knows how much I love him and how great he is. He is my whole life and I don't know what I would do with out him. He encourages me to do better and be better and I am so grateful to have him with me.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
When: Saturday, October 17th 12:00-2:00 pm
Hope to see you there!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Eating yummy cherries!
Off to crawdad fishing.
I love this girl and her gorgeous ears. This is my other niece Mia. Keegan thinks all babies are named Miamiamia because of her.